Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hey Hey!


Hi! My name is Jennie. I'm 16 years old. I guess im your usual teen. I curse a lot, get into trouble, and disrespect everyone. haha just kidding i guess i do curse a lot but im not one to get into a lot of trouble, and i guess im pretty respectable. I'm pretty much new to blogging, but i thought i'd give it a try. I'm mostly going to be blogging about make-up, but i'll also blog about random various things i think you'll be interested in.
My make-up style is very wide, but my favorite thing to do is crazy colorful looks. I love me an awesome bright eye and cheek look with a pale lip :) I also love neutral eye looks, or neutral with a pop of color.
I don't own a lot of mac, or any nars, costal scents or high-endish products. I'm pretty much a drug-store girl. BUT i own a ton of suds-n-sass products! and thats because the owner of suds-n-sass is my sister! She is the reason i LOVE make-up and im glad she introduced me to make-up. Go check out her products! www.suds-n-sass.com
and keep reading my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment